Monday, July 20, 2015

I'm not dead!

I was just really busy! Here's a basic summary of what (I think) had been going on in the past few months...

November - My wisdom teeth finally came out.
The surgery was kind of brutal with many people amazed at both the extent of bruising post-surgery but also the speed of my recovery.

December - Miss Pooky came to visit for Xmas! She was an epic series of Christkindlmarkt visits where I made her try out different sausages and she met Dr. Pfft to prove to her that not all Germans are sooooo bad.
I roasted an epic chicken for Xmas dinner.

After she left, the snow came down like how!

January - Okay, I really have no idea what the hell I was doing in January. I was probably working like hell because in February...

February - I went back to Melbs with stopovers in Bali and Singapore.
Relaxing on the beach in Seminyak

Relaxing in the pool in Singapore

Hanging out with Cookie Monster in Melbs

March - I've also got no idea what I was doing in March, probably because it was Starkbierfest and sickness swept through the campus. *Cough*

April - I finally managed to visit Stuttgart, Karlsruhe, and Strasbourg.
While in Strasbourg I somehow conducted a conversation with a shopguy in 3 languages - French, German, and English. YAAAAASSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

May - This month was insane.
First off, I went to Lisbon with my German Wolfpack
Next, due to the fire at Fiumicino airport a planned weekend trip to Rome turned into a crazy 12 hour trip to Rome to celebrate the end of Riz's posting. 

Then I spent a weekend raving.

I went back to Italy the following with my International Hangover girls. And finally, I rested.

June - The Third Annual Suit Up Birthday Party!


And now it's July. I can't promise that I'll be as stringent a writer as before, but I'll try!!!!

No comments: