Thursday, August 04, 2005

Nightmares

I had an absolutely horrible one last night and it stuffed up my sleeping.

I dreamt I was in Venice, and I'd taken a vaporetto (water bus) to some island. I got off at the island, put my bag down, did something, then got back on the vaporetto without picking up my bag. The boat refused to turn back so I could pick up my bag and I couldn't take another there because it was the last one of the day. Someone on board told me that if I took the vaporetto to a certain place, I would be allowed to walk back to the island and pick up my bag. I took their advice, but I had to walk through this huge muddy place to get back to where my bag was...and it was still there. But when I opened it up, everything of value inside was gone. My phone, purse, camera, aeroplane ticket, passport...EVERYTHING!!! The rest of the dream involved lots of panic and trying to convince everyone I was who I was, but couldn't because I'd lost all my ID.

When I woke up, it was 3:30am and I was really freaked out. It pretty much wrecked the rest of my sleeping night :(

No comments: