Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Valentines drinking

I forgot to post this over the weekend. Suboo, Ee-lyn and I went out to celebrate Ee's last day in Melb as well as singledom with a bunch of skinny asian girls with too much make up. We ran into some of Suboo's friends who requested that when I post it that I give them specific aliases. Unfortunately I can't remember what they were because I was too drunk. Oh well

Suboo and chum

I try appreciate his effort in celebrating romance

After running into three chicks who were seriously just standing around, pouting and posing, we decided to try and take *Asian girl* photos. This is my attempt. I just want to slap myself.

In other news.....
Check out the teams from 20th Feb. Voting commences on the 23rd!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Re: "Asian Photo" - Phwoar....
Ahem, actually it looks much like you about to lecture me in the tearoom only in different clothes...I was scared. Very scared.

Pooey said...

*slap*

but little slap cos you havent perfected the pose...

you need to make your eyes bigger and try to look cute, not mean

SuBoo said...

HongBong, Mr Freeze and I can't remember the last one's new name. I used to call him Berries. I am really not sure how helpful this is though lol