Friday, April 13, 2012

Homeland

Something else I managed to achieve over Easter was watching the entire first season of HomelandStarring Claire Danes as CIA agent Carrie Mathison and my favourite spunky ginger, Damian Lewis, as Marine Sargent Brody who has been held hostage in Iraq for 8 years and whom Carrie believes to have been turned to become a terrorist, THIS SHOW ROCKED MY SOCKS!!!


Seriously, this show is so tense - has Brody been turned or could his actions just be the result of post-traumatic stress disorder (not completely unexpected!)? Is what Carrie seeing real or is she paranoid due to missing the signs of 9-11 ten years earlier?! I don't really know what more I could say to describe the plot without massively spoiling the series. But it took me on a whole rollercoaster of emotions and I ended up being majorly sleep deprived over the break as I tried to devour as many episodes as possible without falling asleep during any episodes! In fact, I'm going to say it....BETTER THAN GAME OF THRONES!!!!


Clear your schedule and watch this, people. It's worth it!

No comments: