Friday, April 20, 2012

Time to invest in plastic plants

So it turns out my tulips did in fact die over the late Winter. At some point I noticed that the shoots hadn't seemed to grow in height despite other tulips around here being in full bloom. I poked them and the green shoot fell over exposing a rotting mush under the soil level. :'( The ROSE bush on my balcony also somehow managed to die. I consider this a real achievement as Dan recommended roses as almost unkillable. 


Maybe I should just invest in a dog. I hear they're REALLY difficult to kill. 

3 comments:

Pooey said...

Don't kill doggies please!

Word verification: ickin typeding

Anonymous said...

Dogs are delicious, too!

mallymoodle said...

I made the joke comment to someone once that I should get a pet rabbit, and then when/if I have to leave the country, I could just eat it...

They didn't like that.