Monday, April 22, 2013

New fitness program.

Before Pooey's wedding, we both went on a crazy, last ditch fitness program. I actually think it delivered results because despite gaining 1kg/week for every week I was back in Australia, when I got back at Easter, people were telling me how thin I was - even more so than when I got back last time!

Although I'd been going to the gym about 3-4 times a week for...years...Pooey discovered Fitness Blender online and we both started doing their workout videos. And you know, I thought I was pretty fit, or at least, not bad, but HELL!!! Their brutal HIIT workout bloody incapacitated me for a couple of days. Needless to say, I was hooked! (Incidentally, I showed this video to Markus and he said it looked like stuff he did while doing his military training.)

So now I have started one of Fitness Blender's 8 week fitness programs based on their videos. It consists of doing exercises worth 30-60 minutes 5-6 times a week for 8 weeks, and I figure it's worth a shot to make a last-ditch attempt to see if I can get abs. And since I'm more likely to be dedicated to it than everyone else, a few people have said that once I'm done and show them the results, they might also give it a shot. Wish me luck, people!

No comments: