Sunday, April 10, 2016

Weekend in Munich

I got a message from Winnie saying she was being sent to the Munich office - would I have time for us to catch up since we haven't seen each other in TWO years? Well okay, I don't live in Munich anymore but...sure, I'll fly down for the weekend to catch up with all my friends!!! And so began an action-packed weekend. So packed that I often forgot to photograph my friends. No matter - they're in my heart and memories!

No seriously, I hit the ground running. After arriving at MUC around 3pm, I made it to my old apartment *sniff* to say hi to Fabi (still the best flatmate/brother from another mother ever!), then raced off to Stammbar to meet old IHG people. Then at 7pm, off to see Winnie!
We went to Eclipse - an Israeli restaurant. Oddly enough, we ordered something that was a bit like giant xiaolongbao. Still good!

Saturday was spent catching up with APP people. First off, a trip to Freising to see Na who is seven month pregnant (!) and play with her son and then catching up with Shibo to congratulate and commiserate. 
And then off to Brienner str for Indian dinner - still haven't found a good restaurant in Bremen. Again, we forgot to take photos with the food so it had to be done in the incredibly glam Odeonsplatz U-bahn station :D


Sunday morning - brunch with the girls at White Rabbit's Room


I highly recommend this place. It's a bit expensive but the brunch was really nice and the decor is super cute. Alice in Wonderland themed - how appropriate

And then it was back to the airport *sniff*
I managed to get one of these for an afternoon snack - Mahlzeit der Siegers, bitches!!!

But seriously, I need another weekend break. Heheheh

No comments: