Saturday, July 09, 2005

2 things

I'm beginning to think my alcohol consumption is getting out of control. At the end of each week I usually go out and have a few drinks, if you define a few as about 6 mixed drinks. This morning I didnt have a hangover, but then again I did wake at 2pm feeling sore.

And another thing. I've been thinking about Bombing Logic. So far it seems to be the work of an Al-Qaeda affiliated group demanding that Britain pull out of Iraq. But if you think about it, the troops are in Iraq as a result of the WTC 9/11 attack anyway. Do they really think it will help their cause? All it seems to have accomplished so far is to rally people who would normally have ambivalent or neutral views to oppose the groups actions. Really, when has the bombing of innocent people ever helped? Even Hiroshima and Nagasaki, that just led to the nuclear arms race and the creation of *rogue nations*.

C'mon people, there's gotta be a better way than aggression.

No comments: