Sunday, July 17, 2005

Wah!

I think this is the longest I've gone without writing any updates. Well the rest of the week panned out in a way that was sort of expected.

The full run of the CD3 on my knock-out tissue was semi-successful. That is, it worked, but it was a lot paler than I expected it to be. I chalked this up to leaving it washing for 2 hours while I went to lunch with Queenie. I repeated it on Friday, and while it was still paler than I would have liked, the human tonsil control tissue was looking pretty good so I accepted the result.

I also had the monthy Friday Girls' Night with Cathy, Nicky, Vanz, Jen Pang, Jessie, Li-Hsia, Carmen and Mandy at Bearbrass in the Southbank complex where, surprise surprise, Cameron was sitting at the next table. Afterwards, some of us gals went to Stellar Bar where a whole bunch of people we hadn't seen in ages also rocked up! It was like an impromptu reunion and has led to the planning of future such parties (reunions).

No comments: