Sunday, July 24, 2005

Nelly and Poker

Well I went to the Nelly concert on Friday. I found it entertaining and well worth the money I paid for the tickets. If there's something I must complain about its that females of a certain age seem to believe that such things are an excuse to go out and dress in the most inappropriate manner. This may make me sound like a prude, but I'll just say this. I was wearing knee boots, fishnet stockings, a skirt and a very low cut black top. I saw another female, pregnant (she looked ready to pop), wearing a very tight, very low cut top and a denim miniskirt. Yeuch

Poker! It's the new social thing for young professionals.Tak and Nicky hosted a party and the final two were *Pimp Hat* Phu and *Erotic* Nick. The winner in a very tense final hand was Nick, with a pair of nines and a pair of aces.

No comments: