Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Children's Sizes

Are children getting bigger or am I just really small? Since I'm not that small (5'3 thank you very much!) I would have to say they must be getting bigger.

I only say this because today I tried on a pair of pjs which were apparently a children's size 12. Much to my amusement, and sort of horror, they fit quite well! Are 12 year old girls 5'3 nowadays? Or am I just stuck in thinking 12 year olds as munchkins? I bought then anyway.

In other news, I also managed to get a new trench coat and can thus retire my old one.

*thumbs up*

6 comments:

SuBoo said...

I want to see the PJs!

mallymoodle said...

Only by special request!

The Informed Makeup Maven said...

I like the trench. Is it Country Road? It has a great line and details. I think this one is better than your old one ;D

Oh, the size thing...being Asian has its perks ;D

Nance

mallymoodle said...

It's Marcs

Vanilla Bear said...

I can confirm that it's children getting bigger - most of the 11 year old girls at my school are taller than me and I'm the same height as you... it's unnerving!

Unknown said...

you didn't tell me you got a new trench!!!!! sweeeet!