Friday, February 05, 2010

Things I will do when I finish the PhD

As mentioned in the Barawesome Valley entry, I've been working quite diligently to try and get the thesis done. While it is not yet quite finished, it's very close to it. Yay. Hopefully it will be submitted within the next week or so.

And so to celebrate, here's a list of things to look forward to doing when I'm done!

My Submission Party. Got a lot of Barawesome Valley wine to drink!
Graduate and get my fluffy hat - as worn by these women with the red.
Sleep. By Iker, I'm going to sleep!
Eat. And bake. Kekeke
Go back to the gym and the pool - I'm getting squishy!
Be a better bridesmaid (thanks Natty).
Re-read the Harry Potter series!
Read lots of books in general!
Go to C-town to see the Post-Impressionist Exhitibion at the NGA (thanks for organising, Lydia!). While I'm there, I may as well see a brand new C-towner!
Go to the NGV for the Exhibition for previous sculpture of the week holder, Ron Mueck!
Actively try to find a full time, post-doctoral of some sort job. Location TBC. Hopefully Paris or somewhere away from Melb because I need a change of scenery!

No comments: