Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Satisfaction

When I got back from my Euroland sojourn, I was pretty horrified to see the condition of the house. I mean, I was only gone for a fortnight! My biggest shock was the condition of the shower. I realise I should have taken photos but this might be enough as a description - there were black bits. I was waiting to see if the brother was going to do anything to rectify the situation. It probably should have occurred to me that given that he'd clearly been using the shower as this condition appeared, he wasn't going to do anything to clean it. 

I finally went crazy on the weekend when I woke up EARLY after going to a killer party (thanks for the invite, Azu!) and proceeded to give the cubicle a strong rubdown followed by hot water rinse. My madness extended to the rest of the bathroom so when I was done, the recess was sparkling white, the walls and doors were sparkling clear, the mirrors had been shamwowed...and perhaps most satisfyingly, brother took the hint that I was cleaning the shower so he used a different one. Kekeke.

No comments: