Friday, April 22, 2011

Biking progress update

In comparison to my recent failure(s) in the lab, my attempts at re-learning how to cycle have been much more successful!


Because we've recently had a bout of fine weather, my teacher decided it was time to leave the Institute's closed road circuit and do something a little bit more challenging. And so, we cycled out of the Institute, across the highway, and onto a bike path with other users, over a bridge, through a small gate, and then to Schleissheim Palace


Having judged my ability, apparently I should soon be able to graduate to cycling on bike paths on my own soon, I just lack confidence. Here's to hoping I'll be doing that before the summer is out!

1 comment:

Rachie said...

Great progress Mally! Keep it up and you will be a cycling pro in no time. Shall I send you some lycra ;)?