Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Why no blog updates?

I realised last week when I had time to be at home (no German class last week), that I really REALLY hated my housemate and I was living in a state of avoiding going home early or thinking how much I hated her which obliterated most of my other thoughts/moods.


I'm not saying I'm a perfect housemate, in fact, I'm sure I do/did plenty of stuff to annoy her. But if you want to work it out, there's got to be talking and not just the leaving of passive-aggressive notes! Or try being polite when my friends visit. Or not leaving your (washed) laundry in the washing machine overnight. I'd write more but people who know this have told me it frustrates them as well. 


I can't believe I've lived here for only 3-4 months. Feels like an eternity. But in better news, I spent Sunday lying in the Englischer Garten. I wasn't naked, but it sure felt nice. 

4 comments:

Pooey said...

She was polite to your friends?

Now that you've given termination, do more things to annoy her.

I would also like to see these passive aggressive notes.

mallymoodle said...

Hell no, she was rude to them as well!

She has all these random people over, I'm open the door when the bell rings, say hello etc., but the first time she opened the door to Juliane, when she saw it wasn't whoever it was she was expecting, she just turned around and shut her door without even saying hi!

Pooey said...

Oh, your post says she was polite to them.

Walking off and closing the door behind you is just outright rudeness and a complete lack of manners.

Want to punch her!

SuBoo said...

ZOMG what a BIAAAAATCH!!