Saturday, March 09, 2013

POWAH!!!

I started writing a manuscript for some of the stuff I've been doing while I was back in Melbs. I then started to change my mind about how to present the work and what aspects I should show, and got confused and...argh!!! Basically I stopped working on it until I could get back to Munich and talk with some colleagues about the best way to argue it. And then I got sick and was knocked out for the better half of a week. Eventually I was able to talk to my boss and a PhD student involved about the data...then concluded our meetings by saying that I would get the manuscript done by the end of the following week.

After a short silence, I was met with uproarious laughter.

But who managed to submit the first draft of the manuscript with figures, tables, and supplementary data at 5:30pm on Friday?!?!? 

No comments: