Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Solo Pizza and Sober Starkbier

On Friday afternoon while we were all on the balcony at work enjoying the sunshine after a long dreary Winter, it was somehow decided that we should all go out to dinner together and then grab a litre or so of Starkbier as Susi, Carola, and Caro had never been to Nockherberg. 

For dinner, we decided to go to somewhere in Glockenbachviertel, Solo Pizza. Markus swears that these are the best pizzas in Munich. I'm still reserved on judgement (there's a pretty good one between Isartor and Rosenheimerplatz!), but they are pretty good. And huge. At a diameter of 40cm...I'm not sure how I managed to finish the entire pizza the first time I went there. What matters is that this time around, I wasn't able to finish my pizza :O. But I did manage to eat a chocolate fondant pudding and that's what's important!

But after dinner, Markus and Sylvie left us, and Susi, Carola, Caro and I walked down to Nockherberg where we got ot enjoy Wiesn-esque revelry with sober eyes. 
Susi, Carola and I with our strong biers!

And then with Caro.

You'd think the full lighting would stop people from groping in dirndls or trousers but apparently (Stark)bier power is the stronger than light.

No comments: