Saturday, April 29, 2006

Graduation

Seven years after walking into uni all bright and shiny, I handed my camera to my cousin and asked her to take photos of me celebrating wearing a gown and yucky olive-coloured hood. Here are the results, accessible at http://mallymoodlespics.shutterfly.com/

(password - 12345)

The day was pretty fun, if a bit stressful. The WORST bit would have to be a toss between taking the formal photos - turn your feet to the left, twist your torso around, tilt your head to the side, lift your chin - how unnatural!!! - and sitting and waiting during the ceremony, it just got so hot during the hall. Highlight of the ceremony would be a toss between finally getting my hands on those certificates...and when another graduand pokkai'd down the stairs! I shouldn't be so amused by it, but it sure livened up proceedings!

I can't wait till I get that fluffy velvet hat - something to look forward to in another three years!

No comments: