Sunday, November 19, 2006

Daggy?

I am known to have a somewhat eclectic taste in music. I don't have an ipod (might wait to see if I can get one for free from a conference or chem company!) but the playlist on my computer ranges from Dance/House to Merseyside to Opera to Cantopop. I like to play music while doing work (usually if I'm on a microscope) but as my machine started to belt out Elton John's I Guess That's Why They Call It The Blues, someone who is probably a good...20? years older than me screamed out "Ohmigod!!! You ARE NOT playing Elton John! HOW CAN YOU PLAY THAT?!" I clicked next and it landed on Phil Collins, to which I got "Not Phil Collins!! How old are you?!?" I think I then landed at RnB and all I heard then was a heartfelt sigh.

Later I got an email requesting either jazz or The Beatles for the next time I'm there.

No comments: