Sunday, November 05, 2006

Laundry run

For some reason, I thought this was going to be an alcohol-free, restful weekend where I'd get a lot of writing done. It hasn't quite turned out that way.

Despite the core group of ACB drinkers being generally absent and me staying at my desk until 7pm (Ash and Kitchener can vouch for that!), I still managed to go drinking with Cam and co. on Friday night followed by dinner at Stonegrill, all subsidised by him (Thanks man!). After being woken up at the ungodly hour of 10am on Saturday by some damn Jehovah's Witnesses, I bummed around the house before heading out to meet the Undergrad Sci crew for dinner. Despite swearing that I would leave for home at midnight and actually drawing a map of some bars located on the southern end of the grid that don't have a Saturday night covercharge...I still ended up taking the group on a bar tour and rocking home at 2:30am. With only one Bloody Mary to fortify myself! Given my drinky/punchy rep, I'm quite proud of that last fact!

And so today I've managed to do three loads of laundry, hence the title of the post. Yay!

No comments: