Monday, December 04, 2006

Funny day

Mondays can get pretty strange due to the re-jigging of routine after the sloth and alcohol of the weekend, and today was pretty weird.

It started with me waking up at 6:30am thinking I was late. The really weird bit is that I didn't have anything that was concretely planned that had to be done. I got to the bus stop at the adequate time of 8:30. We passed a bus on the way to the stop so I felt pretty confident that I would get it. When we got to the stop, there was a bus already sitting there and I walked towards it. Imagine my surprise when it pulled away. *No matter,* I thought, *There's always the one we passed.* Then, imagine my horror when it didn't even stop!!!

There were a few more strange happenings today that I can't be bothered going into, but one that is a bit amusing...despite it being Monday, I still somehow found myself drinking hard spirits at 6:30pm. Go figure. And a nosebleed at 9pm. Interesting day.

And before the day is through, I'd just like to wish Lydia a happy 23rd birthday. Hooray!

No comments: