Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas, y'all!

I know this may sound like sacrilege, but I don't put much stock in Christmas cos as kids we never really celebrated it so there's no history of gift giving/receiving. It was just a day off when the shops were closed and tv programming was terrible! That's kinda changed as we got more integrated into society and while there's still not gift exchange and the TV is still bad, we sure do celebrate it with a big family get together!

This year it was bigger than usual - there were ppl present I swear I haven't seen in 20 years, and even some I'd never met before. Here are some pics:

Some of the food
Dad frying more (why he's wearing that plastic thing, I don't know)
Lobster heads for all! Random people eating
We don't see many babies and spent a lot of time playing and photographing ourselves with them:And we discovered that 'Milly has an unexplicable love for Spuey - choosing to go to him instead of her own MOTHER! - and using him as an adventure playground.
E also somehow discovered how to take photos of himself. How asian!In all, much fun.
All photos are online (soon) at http://mallymoodlespics.shutterfly.com (pword = 12345)

I'd also like to mention these mince pies that Cam gave me as a present. I'm not sure how they were decided to be *exceedingly good*, but that labelling sure gave me a laugh.

No comments: