Saturday, December 09, 2006

Shoe dilemma

I was going through my closet cos tonight is Adey's 26th birthday party and I was looking for a suitable outfit when I came across these lovely shoes that Miss Pooky gave me as a present last year.The reality of these shoes is that Miss Pooky bought them out of love but discovered that the angle combined with the heel size meant that she couldn't actually walk in them. Knowing that I'm a handy traveller in impossible shoes, she gave them to me, I proved my ability by traipsing around in them from her place to FM Karaoke, and back again. The fact that they don't match my general wardrobe colours (comprising of blacks, reds, pinks, and other bright jewel colours) and the right shoe needed an extra hole punched into them limited their wear by me.

But times have now changed and I've got a bit more white and blue in my closet...although I was thinking of pairing them with a plain black dress. I got the holes punched into them today so I was trying them on in the bathroom...when I caught of sight of them in the mirror. They actually look REALLY painful! Please ignore my disgusting feet and the dirty tiles to check it out:I don't know what to do know cos I have a feeling we'll be out for a while tonight.

2 comments:

peishapan said...

So were you in pain for the whole night? Give us an update! Shoes look fab though!!

mallymoodle said...

Nah, I ended up chickening out and not wearing them. Wore some black ones I knew I could last the night in. Which is a good thing cos I ended up home at 3am