Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Too busy working on PhD to post

Yer, sorry for the lack of updates.
But just to let you know that I am still alive, my French cuz Alix is in town and despite our confusion as to whether he drank or not (he's French so he probably does, but he's asian so he might not!), me and Spu took him out for a mega bar crawl. Now before you all die from the sheer number of bars, some were hit and run jobs where we came in, sat down and then decided if we should drink or not. Or theme bars that we thought he'd like.

So here's the list:
Baroq
St. Jeromes
M.O.O
Section 8 Container Bar
Manchuria
Eurotrash
Croft Institute
Double Happiness
Big Golden Mountain
Bellavista Social Club
Lily Blacks
Gin Palace

Makes me tired looking at that list.

And just in case you're wondering, I did stick to four alcoholic drinks the entire night ;)

1 comment:

Pooey said...

hai moo.. i wish i was bar crawling too.. nothing like getting drunk in the warm weather hehehe