Sunday, September 14, 2008

The 2008 Postgraduate Ball

Alas, I was not able to make last year's ball as I was in Paris (awww, darnit) but I made a triumphant return to this year's even held at the Aquarium! Since we were under the sea, the theme was *Atlantis* featuring the ancient world or anything else relating to water. Unforch it seemed to be mostly togas and pirates.

The Lung Yab with bonus hanger ons

The boys do their best Underbelly impers

With Reevs in full goddess regalia

The Queens of histo techniques give their various machines a break

This was the very time I've been to the Aquarium and I was very very happy to find that we were allowed to walk around and have a look-see at various exhibits.

Jellyfish!!!

Me with some shiny fishies...

Mmmm, delicious crab....

Shark!

The stingrays try to get some shut-eye

Turtle!

The aquarium also opens onto the river so we got some nice photos of the city looking glam - it was a nice clear night. Unforch, I couldn't stay still long enough for the pics to turn out well

And because it's also across the road from the cashino, there were random police hanging around outside.

Yes, a good night was had by all.
My entire album is now online at http://mallymoodlespics.shutterfly.com
pword = 12345

No comments: