Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Analysis

Faithful readers of this blog will have noticed a distinct drop off in my blogging frequency. My lack of updates recently is directly related to my lab activities, as seen in this graph here.
Lately I have been in the lab doing stuff that's pretty much required my constant attention with short incubation times.

Having said that, there's also been a drop off in the things that would guarantee a blog entry.
The things that are most likely to result in a blog entry can be seen in this graph.
So one would think that given my lab time, I'd have data to present? Only 30% of the time, and only if it's good.

I think you guys know where this is going.

2 comments:

Vanilla Bear said...

Boo! :D

I think the naked sequence deserved it's own blog post, surely? Ok, maybe not, but I'm still thankful to you!

Mwah! xxxxx

mallymoodle said...

No Mr Guf does not deserve his own entry!

xoxo