Thursday, April 30, 2009

The Business End

If anyone's been wondering where I've been (I doubt it :P), I've pretty much spent the last week furiously trying to write two chapters of my thesis for The Boss to read on a plane to Fort Lauderdale.

Okay, so huge swathes of what I wrote this week is in dot-point form (the most important parts) but after I printed out the forty pages (about half of which are for figures and not text), I started to realise that the end really is in sight...and I might not actually be in such a bad position. Sure, I'm not in the position I thought I would be - there are still some experiments that need proper analysis and I'm contemplating repeating some experiments, but I've got an idea on how things are going to fit together now.

Anyway, I have one month to complete a whole first draft so wish me luck!

4 comments:

rach said...

Yay! The end is near.

mallymoodle said...

wow, that was a quick comment!

SuBoo said...

GOOD LUCK!!!

And yes I was surprised to see 2 comments already and the post had only been up for 30 mins.

Must be hard being popular :P

mallymoodle said...

Clearly someone has been wondering why I haven't been updating :D