Tuesday, November 17, 2009

First day at work!!!

I've been an professional employee before, and I've been an employee of the university before...but today was my first day as an official PROFESSIONAL employee of the university!

I'm now working as Laulita's personal lab slave - indeed, when I came in this morning, she'd already written a list of tasks she wanted me to do! Nothing too arduous, check temperatures, make buffers, etc. I'm slowly working through the list, I think about half of them are done. *nod* And before you all think I'm slacking off by writing this blog during working hours, it's currently my lunch break. Muhahahahah!

And yes, I'm aware the Ph(u)D isn't done yet. But a girl needs moolah to eat and buy herself pretty things!

2 comments:

SuBoo said...

Woooo earmarked the first purchase yet?? :D

mallymoodle said...

No, I'm saving the money so I'm not destitute when my scholarship dies