Sunday, January 24, 2010

Hooray for bargains!

I love dresses. But you know what else I love? Bargains! Suboo said to me on Friday night *Hey! I saw a dress that I think would look good on you and it's reduced to $50...from $300!* I was :O. And then I was tempted. So very tempted.

But I'd recently purchased a dress in Sydney that had also been reduced. Also, I'm kinda povvo now that taxpayers have decided to stop funding my lifestyle (scholarship ended). But...bargain! And it was coming from a store that's quite good quality. So I decided that I would head on down to the shop, try the dress on, take a photo, bring it back to the bar, and if they majority of people thought it looked alright, I would purchase it.

They liked it. And so now I own another black cocktail dress!

The 83% off dress.
Or as Pooey said when she looked at the price tags featuring the deductions, "Geez, it's like they were dying to get rid of these dresses!"

So while I'm at it, I may as well show you the dress I got in Sydney.


At $255 to $100, it's only the 60% off dress

And oh yeah, those red shoes in the photos were 50% off. Hooray for bargains!

3 comments:

The Informed Makeup Maven said...

Love the black but not so the print. Lol, the print and style is very you. I know the fierce look ain't so much your style but the black one has limitless possibilities :) What's the label? I really like the bow and line - very Lady Gaga-esque.

SuBoo said...

I loooove bargains tooooooo!!!

Vanilla Bear said...

I love the second dressss!! <3 Also I miss you Callie :(