Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Merrymaking with Calvin at the Prince

I don't really go in for the live music scene. I prefer the quality and comfort of lying around in my room or walking around on the street listening to a recorded track. What I don't enjoy is being physically intimate with scores of sweaty and drunk people. I also don't appreciate being shoved, sweated on, witnessing fights, or having ringing ears. So in hindsight, I'm actually a little amazed that I agreed to go see Calvin Harris at his BDO sideshow at the The Prince of Wales in St. Kilda. Oh yeah, I also don't enjoy St. Kilda.

But I went, and despite the distasteful feelings inspired in me by the crowd and conditions, I enjoyed listening to the happy dance-y music. In fact, I may even have MOSHED!!! Or at least, I jumped up and down when I was told to.

So let us all enjoy these youtube vids of Calvin's happy dance music and jump along!

Acceptable in the 80s


Big hit, I'm not alone


And of course, Merrymaking at my Place!

1 comment:

Vanilla Bear said...

Where is Ready For The Weekend? :P That's like, my theme tune haha