Monday, January 04, 2010

Year-end Roundup (or lack thereof)

So avid readers of the blog may have noticed a lack of roundup this year. The short answer is that I feel I can't be bothered. There is no long answer :P

But anyway! I don't feel 2009 was that bad a year (for myself, I won't speak for others) but as with things in life, there are disclaimers.

I came closer to finising the Phud...but still haven't managed to submit it for examination.
I did a fair amount of travel...none of it overseas or to glam locales.
I saw a few good movies...no classics. Well, maybe Inglourious Basterds.
But my biggest disappointment...I don't think I discovered any new hotties! :O:O:O

Otherwise, I ate a lot of food, bought a lot of clothes, and had a lot of fun.
Let 2010 be just as good, if not, even better!

Except with more Phud finishing going on. That HAS to be done :S

No comments: