Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Good week last week!

I just feel like sharing the goodness that was my week last week.

Monday - lost 2kg, got cleared of cancer, had a great afternoon nap.
Tuesday - productive day at work, good session at the gym, delicious roast lamb leg dinner!
Wednesday - productive day at work, good session at the gym...I can't remember what happened in the afternoon.
Thursday - *pritti hearts* birthday of my husband *pritti hearts*, another productive day at work, got interviewed for another job, finished thesis corrections.
Friday - CAKE!!! THESIS CORRECTIONS PASSED!!! OFFERED JOB!!! EXCELLENT SICHUAN DINNER!!!
Saturday - My birthday, duly celebrated with tea, cakes, pastries, dinner, and drinks.
Sunday - Yum cha + cake.
Monday - More cake, given the go-ahead to print out final copy of thesis, printed out final copy of thesis.

Yes, my week last week was damn good.
Seriously good stuff. Here's to this week being just as good!

2 comments:

SuBoo said...

YAY for good weeks!!! :D

Rachie said...

Yay for a fabulous week!!!