Friday, September 02, 2011

Cupcake

During my obligation-free wanderings around Rundon, I came across something I hadn't realised I needed to visit until I was walking past - The Hummingbird Bakery. Pooey bought me their cookbook and since then I've made quite a few items to wide-ish acclaim! I went in and tried their cupcake of the day - chocolate lime. 
The packagine - sehr suess!

The cupcake - a combination of dark brown with acid green.

Despite my misgivings (citrus with chocolate? Really?!) it was quite nice! Nice enough that I have threatened Juliane that I will recreate it and make her test them!

2 comments:

Pooey said...

The Soho store?

mallymoodle said...

Yep. I think I was walking from Chinatown to Oxford St and knew that I'd get there by going up Wardour St. Direction Win!