Thursday, March 20, 2014

Sushiya Sansaro

One day, Yvonne asked if anyone had tried out a particular sushi restaurant in Munich because she was having cravings. This naturally turned into a bunch of us saying that we hadn't but we'd all be willing to try it out! Cue a visit to Sushiya Sansaro!

Before the visit, I had a look at the menu online and asked Pooey for her opinion who thought the sushi platters sounded alright. To be honest, I really wanted to buy the chef's choice option but at €34 for 10 nigiri and a handroll, I was baulking a bit at the cost. Having said that, I'm willing to fork out for sushi if it's good, but decided to play it a bit safer for now. There's always plenty of time to return if I was satisfied. 
And so here's the platter I ended up choosing (muromachi, €22.50). Before you all think I must have been starving after finishing this, I also had a bowl of edamame. 

The verdict? We were all pretty happy with what we got. Happy enough that I would consider returning and shelling out for the chef's choice or even for some of the handrolls on the days I'm feeling poor because they looked pretty big.
And so Sushiya Sansaro gets two (faux-)asian peace signs! 

No comments: