Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Oh my god.

At Isle of Summer, I ate Burger King for lunch and then currywurst and pommes for dinner and supper. Following this wonderfully nutritious day, I decided that I would start summer diet this week.

It started relatively well - I had chicken soup and noodles for lunch and then bought things to make dip to be eaten with carrot and celery sticks. Satisfied, I headed off to the gym. Around 11pm, I started to feel not so well. By midnight I was regurgitating quite forcefully. A couple of messages later, Spuey remote diagnosed gastro, and suggested I start oral rehydration therapy as quickly as possible even if it meant I'd be throwing it up. I found a recipe that the WHO gives to people who are suffering from Cholera (heh, 30ml sugar and 2.5ml salt in 1L of water for the curious), and started to down it.

But throw it up I did. I think I was averaging a chunder every 2 hours during the night. Needless to say I've spent the last couple of days at home. I've also lost 3kg in two days, so I don't need to diet anymore. 
Mission accomplished, I suppose?

No comments: