Sunday, July 13, 2014

Nutella brownie cupcake time!

I take my friend responsibilities very seriously. That's why for some reason I went to Shadya's place to show her how to make nutella brownie cupcakes. Nevermind that I was dressed to the nines - that's how I bake! 

Preheat your oven to 180C.
Use 6 spoons of nutella. Load the spoons. 

Microwave the nutella on medium for 30 seconds to soften it up (alternatively, warm it up over a pot of simmering water).

Add 200ml of flour and 1/4 tsp of baking powder

Mix it into a paste, then beat in 2 eggs.

Spoon the mixture into patty pans and bake for 12 minutes. When they come out, they'll still be soft. Let them cool (and sink) for a little bit and then enjoy the awesomeness. 

I also taught this recipe to Carlinho and showed him the brownie pan variation. If you do it this way, I would suggest baking it for 25 minutes. Carlinho said he baked it for 15 minutes. When I questioned about whether it was cooked through, he said that he felt it was better slightly undercooked and very soft on top. There's only one way to decide which way is better - make it for yourselves!

No comments: