Thursday, September 15, 2005

Nothing happening

Since my supervisor said that I should repeat all my experiments and I'm waiting for some new control tissue to come in, I've basically got nothing to report on cos thats all I';ve been doing.

1. I worked at being Dr Love for broccoli on Monday
2. Uni Tuesday and then had pho with Pans, Katie and Tina, then mucked around wtih him in the new city cinemas for a bit. We also found a shop (cant remember its name) that sold all these funny shirts with weird slogans on them. The best one in my opinion had *BRING BACK ANIMAL TESTING - MY DOG CAN'T SPELL*, with a picture of a dog writing "masta". heheheh
3. Uni Wednesday
4. Uni right now. Although I was told that Target are selling T shirts that say *Bad Alice* on them.

Might go get some!

No comments: