Tuesday, January 17, 2006

The Awesome Breasts of Scarlett Johansson.

(If you came here looking for topless shots, prepare to be disappointed.)

I was following a live blog from the Golden Globes when an entry suddenly made mention of Scarlett Johansson's awesome dress (left). An an awesome dress it is but I must admit thats not the main thing that caught my eye. What's going on with her boobs?! That is one awesome bra that appears to be sewn into the dress! And its good to note the curve to her stomach - I'm pretty sure her boobs are real.

If we look at photos of her when she was younger (top right) you can see
that she's pretty much retained the same shape and size. In the past she was dressing them pretty demurely (right), but lately her dresses have been a combination of architectural wonder and squish-factor (below)!

Now if you think this is a jealous-girl rant, I am of the fuller bust persuasion. I'm just handing out kudos to a girl who obviously loves 'em and wants to show them off.

Although there is a side-effect...

P.S. Here's a shout-out to Rogier in Spijkenisse! Hallo!

1 comment:

eM said...

......

ample size, no?