Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Change of Format!

Following a discussion with my sister whereby she convinced me that the juxtaposition of blue font with pink background was quite jarring, we selected a new template. This somewhat classic looking template is called *Scribe* and we both agreed that the aesthetics are pleasing to our eyes. Unfortunately, I don't have a wide variety of fonts so I'll have to do some experimentation to see how best to contrast the background with the text.

And don't expect me to republish all the other entries in olive green - unless someone tells me otherwise, the only way I can figure out how to do that is individually edit my entries. Seeing as I have nearly 200 entries (pretty surprised by that figure!)...it ain't gonna happen.

More later!

1 comment:

eM said...

lol there's a Republish Entire Blog button that you can use to change all your entries to match your current format.