Friday, January 13, 2006

Feeling kinda sluggish

Not really doing much in the lab now that the really urgent stuff is over. Still haven't been paid, although I've been told I will apparently be paid on 20/1. The only thing I'm really doing is organising the lab into *regions* i.e. Physics, Biology, or Chemistry. A lot of the Physics equipment, I take it out of the cupboard, look at it, discern its identity/use/age, acknowledge that I have no idea what it is, and then put it back in the cupboard. I found some really old microscopes (manual manipulation of the light/lenses) and spent a bit of time fooling around with them looking at some slides that were even older. I also spent an hour re-adjusting a shelf so i could fit some large things on the lower shelf. It wasnt difficult, I was just drawing it out.

Oooh, creepy moment. I'm in the lab all by myself, in a building all by myself (no offices here, only empty classrooms). And I heard this noise behind me....and foudn the door to the lab was closed....even though I keep it propped open....

yikes!

No comments: