Friday, June 08, 2007

It's Official!

For the last few days I’ve been talking as if something crawled into my throat and died, as well as making strange little honking sounds that mutated into little bubbling sounds while I breathed. Despite the sign that ill health was approaching, with the exception of a sore throat I have felt perfectly fine. So fine in fact that it didn’t stop me from going to the gym on both Tuesday and Wednesday (although I largely did just weights on Wednesday), and Pilates with Glen on Thursday.


Well our fears have come true.

My sore throat that I had been trying to stave off with regular lemon and honey drinks has developed into an upper respiratory infection. I woke up today with that vague kind of chest pain and have started to cough up thick coloured sputum. Nice.


Man, I seem to get one of these every year. I’ll give myself a week to get over it. Lucky it’s a long weekend. Unlucky I’m busy all through it.

No comments: