Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Some things change, others remain the same

Pooey and Spuey have been having great fun together in London and thereabouts (see here, here and here). And to rub it in that I'm not there with them, they sent me some of the silly photos they took.

While I was sobbingly looking at them, I realised - they took photos with the same Beefeater bear that was propped up in the gardens of the Tower of London...

That bear looks much happier to see me than them! I hope that bear has been cleaned.

and Spuey also managed to get the EXACT SAME Yeoman that I had my photo taken with!
It is the same guy. I was gonna photoshop Pooey's face on top of Ruilin.

These then teaches me two things:
  1. Summer light sure makes a difference in photography!
  2. Some things just run in the family.
  3. I need to get to Europe asap.

No comments: