Thursday, June 14, 2007

The Stats!

Ok, I've finally finished putting labels on all my back blogs. Never before have I wished that I wrote less. God, it took four days. Anyway, I've made 22 categories - I could have made more (e.g. pics of cute animals) but it was tiring enough as is. So the categories I've made with their respective number of entries (most entries double up) is as below:The *filler blog* category are entries that either start off on something and then ramble into something else, or really are about nothing. Not all entries labelled *movie reviews* are movie reviews but include passing comments I've made about movies (individual entries will stay on the sidebar). On the other hand, I can't believe I've only written about tv six times. That's got to be wrong.

No comments: