Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Public Transport Hotties.

The men of Munich, I'll give them this - they can be pretty good looking. I think it's due to being at the border of Northern and Southern Europe, so they have the German Teutonic-ness with some North Italian contamination. This results in tall, dark haired guys - exactly my type. Okay, they're a bit personality deficient and they don't hold doors open for women (WTF! Women's Lib has gone too far!) but they're nice to look at. 

My place and work are not too far away from the BMW head offices so I and my friends get to see lots of nice looking men in suits. The other day I saw a hot Silver Fox while I was waiting for the bus. Alas, I did not take a photo and Pooey told me off, pointing out that there is an entire website devoted to hotties on the Tube. After spending Friday in a haze, we decided that I should also try to snap u-bahn hotties. 


And so, here is my attempt to start the craze
Clearly it's meant to be the guy in the suit.

Thoughts?

3 comments:

Pooey said...

Pathetic photography attempt. You can't tell if he's hot or not!!

mallymoodle said...

It's surprisingly difficult to take such photos!

Unknown said...

hahahahahaha...yeh i can't really tell but i can imagine!