Monday, June 06, 2011

Shopping!

So I've pretty much been clothes shopping-free in Munich thanks to their trading hour laws, which has been both a blessing and a curse. I'm not sure at what point I decided I was going to try and get more clothes but its been creeping up slowly, but after finding myself with a rare free Saturday afternoon, I decided it was time to hit Zara and look for some more summer clothes! Excuse the poor quality of the photos - the lighting in my new place isn't fantastic.


Piece 1 - Turquoise mini skirt! It has pockets woohoo! I may need to get a crisp white shirt to wear this, 50s style.

Piece 2 - Coral strapless dress. Possibly a bit young but so long as I'm not looking mutton dressed as lamb. 

1 comment:

Pooey said...

Naice. Zara summer range is naice this year.