Thursday, December 01, 2011

Maccas - ja oder nein?

One of the great constants in this world is McDonalds. I've eaten it in 6 different countries now (Australia, France, Italy, UK, US, and Germany for the curious) and other than some quirks related directly to the country, it's pretty much always tasted the same. The idea of Maccas being the same no matter where the location was confirmed to me by a friend of SwissChris who is a pilot for Lufthansa. Now McDonalds Germany is having a special with German-specific menu items! So help me decide which one(s) I should eat!


First up! The Big Roesti - beef patty with potato pancake, bacon, cheese, and cheese sauce in a bacon and cheese roll.

Kaesegipfel - deep-fried brie with cranberry sauce.

Okay, this is just wedges...nothing special

Die Nuernburger! Nuremburg sausages in a ciabatta with roast onions and mustard.

Schwarzwaelder beef - two beef patties with a slice of Black Forest bacon/ham with roast onions, cheese and mustard sauces

and finally, the Alpenchicken. Chicken schnitzel with a layer of cheese and bacon in the schnitzel. 
You see how difficult this is? Help me out please!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

oh. my. god. NOMMMM..my vote went to big roesti..the britishness in me can't get past potato in bread..it's my one BIG weakness...the chinese part of me occassionally likes to indulge in plain rice with no adornments.. (a bit oh soy sauce is always lovely)

KH said...

The Big Roesti wins hands down! Cheese, cheese sauce, in a bacon and cheese roll! How can you go wrong! Plus you will have extra motivation to go to the gym afterward.

Pooey said...

I don't understand the point of this poll. Theres is no dilemma. Just eat them all, one day at a time bar the wedges. Problem solved.

Spu said...

I think you should just eat all of them!

mallymoodle said...

Well no one seems to be picking the Alpenchicken so no one is dying for me to eat that!

SuBoo said...

POTATOES!