Friday, December 02, 2011

Spaghetti Ice Cream

Mischka lurves Germania and when I said I was moving here, she said I had to eat spaghetti ice cream. When I asked her to explain more, she said it was basically ice cream that was made to look like spaghetti and that I'd know it when I saw it. Well I saw it in Aldi and despite it being a brisk 7C today, I decided that YES, I WOULD eat ice cream!
Spaghetti eis is strawberry flavoured!

Mmmm, such suess (sweet) presentation. 

Vanilla ice cream *spaghetti*, strawberry flavoured *bolognaise sauce*, and shaved almond *parmesan* 


Thoughts? Well it pretty much just tasted like vanilla ice cream with strawberry and nut topping. Not bad actually but other than novelty value, I'm not sure I'd say it's something that HAD to be eaten. Having said that. Fabi saw me as I was taking my photos for this blog and he asked if I'd had it in an ice cafe yet. When I said no, he said it was something I had to do so maybe there's more to dessert than making it look like savoury food!

No comments: