Tuesday, December 04, 2012

ROYAL BABY!!!

OMG!!! THERE'S GOING TO BE A NEW PRINCE OR PRINCESS TO FAWN OVER!!! 

And you know, I think Wills is less than a year younger than me so we pretty much grew up together and this child will pretty much be like one of my own. I'll be the cool aunt who takes them places and who they can complain to when their parents are being...parenty. On a more serious note, I hope Kate gets better soon and fingers crossed (it is a bit early to announce a pregnancy :/). 

Incidentally, I was talking about something with Pooey some time ago...I can't remember what the topic was, but it related to how, when surrounded by some sort of hysteria, we got really into the topic, regardless as to whether we have any tie, emotional or otherwise, to it. I think for me, it was watching the German National Team (Die Mannschaft) play soccer/football, and supporting them enough that I feel/felt as though I should invest in a tricot. Anyway. She returned by talking about how she got suckered into the Royal Wedding last year (read the entry, it's very funny). I see that this will definitely be another such situation :D

No comments: