Monday, May 06, 2013

The Final Fruehlingsfest Weekend Experience

So yeah, somehow I ended up going to Fruehlingsfest again. I think I'm on track to beat my bierfest spending from last year.

On Saturday, I ended up in the Hippodrome with Swisschris, Martine, Tall Steve and Tall Sev. In there, we experienced...
A guy playing a KEYBOARD GUITAR

BROTZEIT PLATTER. Mmm, radishes and obatzda...

DESSERT PLATTER. Damn I love kaiserschmarrn...

We were seated by some Suedtirolean guys...

So this was my view if I looked directly up.

I wasn't planning on going on Sunday, but when I messaged Nestor to find out what he was up to, he said he was going again! Even though he was there on Saturday! And when I asked if he was serious, he said, "Well, how many days can you go to the last day of Fruehlingfest? Only once a year!" I couldn't fight that logic.
But I got my first quarkballchen of the year!

And we saw this girl playing a saxophone while hanging upside down from the shoulders of one of the band! This alone was worth so much win and summed up the fortnight. 

No comments: