Thursday, June 06, 2013

London Shopping

Noelia once complained that whenever she asked me where I bought some item of clothing, I would reply with, "London." In order to continue that annoying tradition, check out what I got this time around!

Dresses! Black one from Therapy (House of Fraser), and the other two from Primmy.

Cropped cobalt legging trousers and jeans from Uniqlo 

Laduree shirts from Uniqlo! Uniqlo seriously needs to come to Munich

Candy pink court pumps from Hobbs (House of Fraser). While I was trying them on, a French woman came up to me and asked which brand they were. Score, French woman thinks I'm chic.

Radley clutch purse to replace my slowly dying Oroton purse :( 

Pooey also got me the cooler lunch bag from M&S because it's cute and awesome!

 Also, the sunnies that I'm wearing in various photos were purchased from Primmy at the crazy price of £1. Hotdamn I love going to London and shouting at people to take my money :D

1 comment:

RachieP said...

Nice work Mally!!! Great purchases. Love the cobalt cropped pants and super cute oroton replacement!!